Train-Tech CL27 Coach Lighting Strip: Cool White + Flickering Tail Light
- Temporarily Out of stock
Train-Tech CL27 Coach Lighting Strip: Warm White + Flickering Tail Lamp
Instant easy lighting for any coach from Train-Tech they run on DC or DCC - Easy to fit in seconds, no wiring - No switch, turns on automatically as train moves - No pickups, works with regular DC or DCC - Traditional warm white or modern cool white - Lights stay bright and constant with no flickering - Fits most OO/HO Coaches, strip is 220mm long Each lighting strip is completely self contained with a built in long life battery and five efficient LED lamps which can light the oldest Gresley to the latest Pendolino. There is no need for any switch because the strip incorporates a small sensor which detects when the train moves and turns the lights on automatically. The lights stay on while the train is in motion, then after it stops keeping the lights on for a few minutes before turning them off so that temporary stops at stations or signals leaves the coach lit. As well as the standard lighting strips, there are also dual function versions with an aditional effect which also work automatically and come complete with LEDs for the extra effect and which plug straight into the coach lighting strip so no wires or soldering.
• Easy to fit in seconds - No wiring!
• No switch - turns on automatically as the train moves, turns off 4 minutes after last movement so lights stay on in stations
• No pickups so works on both regular DC or DCC
• Traditional warm white or modern cool white lighting
• Also with tail light, sparks or door lights effects!
• Lights stay bright and constant with no flickering
• Fits most OO/HO coaches; lighting strip is 8mm wide x 220mm long (but may be cut down).
• Battery is the popular 20mm diameter 2032 coin cell - lasts months in normal use, years in standby